At AG Consulting we understand business demands and believe in inspiring leadership innovative processes to drive effective change within organisations. We have, therefore, tailored our services to meet the requirements of all clients – whether small to medium-sized organisations or NGOs, our specialised occupational and development consulting services deliver results with a personal touch.
At AG Consulting we align strategy with people and culture to improve workplace productivity. Our holistic client-centred approach ensures that each client is left satisfied and aligned with accredited government structures.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Maya Angelou
Occupational and Development Consultancy
Training Provider Accreditation
At AG Consulting our team of experienced consultants provide specialised skills development programmes that culminate in specific National Qualifications Framework standards or qualifications. The accredited programme offers learners the achievement of a formal qualification according to SAQA.
Our consultants provide formal assessments, as well as the required material for the duration of the course.
As facilitators we:
- Supply a PoE submission checklist from your SETA
- Quality control as per PoE checklist
- Complete and submit to relevant SETA
- Present during the site verification
Skills Development Facilitation
Our team of consultants ensure that there is a learning culture in an organisation. By highlighting the correct training interventions for staff to follow, we ensure business and individual performance.
As facilitators we:
- Study and analyse various jobs performed.
- Prepare occupational information.
- Study and analyse individuals on employment opportunities.
- Register your Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs) as your Skills Development Facilitator (SDF).
- Assist with the implementation and chair of a Training Committee within the organisation.
- Assist with the completion of your WSP (Workplace Skills Plans) and ATR (Annual Training Reports), with monthly feedback reports to your management.
- Advise that you are aware of your quality requirement from your SETA and QCTO.
- Arrange a contact person to liaise between organisation and SETA.
- Ensure that information is escalated to you to keep you updated within the educational sector.
We are qualified facilitators in the following:
- MS Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 with MOS Certification in 2013.
- OD ETDP Level 5 & 6.
- Soft skills.
- Customised training to suite the need of the client.
- On the job training.
- Working in teams.
Moderator and Assessors Training
Our moderator and assessors training workshop is an in-depth course designed to prepare learners for a variety of challenges that frequently present themselves in the workplace. Our team of consultants provide both theoretical and practical experience into dealing with difficult situations in an objective and tact way.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Plan and prepare for moderation.
- Conduct moderation.
- Advise and support assessors
Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Skills Programmes Roll-Out
At AG Consulting we work alongside management to understand the needs of the organisation. Our team of experienced consultants adopt a holistic approach to assist our customers with successful implementation and rollout of learnerships, guidance and support during the process.
We work close with the project team within the organisation and or training department to facilitate the roll-out of programmes that are QCTO relevant. Our learnership programme provides learners with an opportunity to obtain SAQA qualifications.
Coaching and Mentoring
At AG Consulting we aspire to move minds and increase insightful thinking. It is therefore that our coaching and mentoring programme involves innovative adaptable processes that enable individuals and teams to achieve their full potential.
We offer short-term task-based coaching, as well as longer term relationship building. Our team of qualified consultants converse with team leaders and management to ensure the sound functioning and operation of business departments and ultimately the organisation as a whole.
Our consultants assist internal training departments with the following:
- Project management.
- Quality management process evaluation.
- Design process and standard operation procedures best suited for the organisation.
We provide innovative solutions to assist clients achieve a competitive advantage through their staff.
Implementation of ETDP Practices
At AG Consulting we provide practical experience to implementing theoretical knowledge within organisations.
Learning Material Designer
Our team of consultants assist with the facilitation of mapping internal content to unit standards or qualifications for accreditation purposes.